Dealing With Communication Data
Dealing With Comments And Posts
Cookies are small files that are stored locally on users’ end devices as part of the use of websites and online offers.
Cookies can contain various data, such as IP addresses, browser type, browser version, the page visited, time and date of the visit, the time spent on these pages, unique assignment features of your device and other diagnostic data.
We differentiate between the following types of cookies:
General cookies: Cookies for basic technical implementation of services and functionalities such as identity verification, service continuity and location
security. Support cookies: Cookies that support interactive services such as chat support and customer feedback tools.
Advertising cookies: Anonymous information for recommendations of relevant products and services
Analytics cookies : Cookies for the collection of anonymous data about the use of websites and the functionality to optimize online offers, products and services.
Data Storage Web Shops
- Customer data such as name, date of birth, billing address, delivery address etc.
- Payment information such as credit cards, bank account number etc.
- Documents such as business records, certificates etc.
- Personal preferences and attitudes
- Marketing-relevant information such as interests of customers and
- Users, segmentation etc.
- Communication data such as evaluations, messages etc.
Data Storage Top Tellers Services
Technical Access Data
- Visited website & services
- Time at the time of access
- Amount of transmitted data sent
- transaction metadata
- Interaction metadata from users
- Source / reference for forwarded requests and navigation
- Process and session relevant information such as client ID, user ID,
- Browser ID, node ID etc.
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used.