Sales Representative (Austria)
The Seamless1 Beauty Sales Representative will provide superior customer service to all salons within a designated territory by providing information on Seamless1 products.
This is done through building and developing long-term relationships with salons and stylists.
Seamless1 distributes professional salon beauty supplies to licensed industry professionals and in this role you will build a network of loyal clients.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, target driven individual with proven sales experience within the apparel sector. In this role, you will work for a well-established brand and international organisation.
You will be selling our extensive range of hair care, hair extensions, curlers, straighteners and hair accessories. We deliver worldwide and have great success working with international stylists and celebrities, making your job easier so you can shoot for excellence.
- Conduct regularly scheduled face-to-face salon visits
- Schedule and conduct in-salon presentations with new and existing clients, selling and sharing product knowledge on all Seamless1 products.
- Actively reply to client enquires and schedule meetings to ensure assigned territory is managed.
- Maintain accurate records of sales call reports and other documentation.
- Always portray the company in a positive manner and share our passion for the beauty industry.
- Demonstrated ability to close sales and achieve sales quotas.
- Highly organized self-starter with passion for the beauty industry.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- 2-3 years of outside business-to-business sales experience is an asset. Customer focused sales in cosmetics/ beauty industry highly-regarded.
- Strong problem-solving skills with proven record in overcoming objections
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrates superior sales negotiation skills and presentation skills.
- Possesses effective communication skills to develop and maintain relationships with customers and management.
One of the important parts of this role will be documenting your sales achievements. This includes:
- Documenting each salon visit and communications on the ‘Client Record Card’ on a daily basis.
- Implementing and maintaining an accurate Route Plan and provide updates to management on a monthly basis.
- Preparing and submitting Weekly Call Reports to Supervisor.
If you have what it takes, fill in the form below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.